Upon the log in process, you can set up your location for your individual community. Upon recognizing your city, the chamber of commerce city updates section will pop up as well. Push notifications will enable them to inform you of city news and upcoming events around you. There is also a weather feature tied to the location you choose. There wil be a NearMeNow button which allows people to search for deals close by divided by category. All businesses in a city will load, NETcinity clients first followed by businesses who are not yet NETcinity users.
Articles in this section
- How do I reset App to get promotion from beacon?
- Location is ON but still no promos or listings showing up
- I have No Promotions and/or No Free Listings
- How do I opt out of receiving notifications from a specific business?
- Can I get in the app without creating an account?
- How do I pick the YEAR for my birthday?
- What are some advantages to this type of advertising vs radio or newspaper?
- What will the new app feature?
- In the category section, why do the businesses at the top look different than the ones at the bottom?
- What does the NearMe Now do?