Yes- if you do not input a zip code or location the app cannot function how it should. It will not be able to find where you are in order to show you the most proximity based businesses with deals, and your home screen will be blank instead of displaying news and events from your home town.
Articles in this section
- How do I reset App to get promotion from beacon?
- Location is ON but still no promos or listings showing up
- I have No Promotions and/or No Free Listings
- How do I opt out of receiving notifications from a specific business?
- Can I get in the app without creating an account?
- How do I pick the YEAR for my birthday?
- What are some advantages to this type of advertising vs radio or newspaper?
- What will the new app feature?
- In the category section, why do the businesses at the top look different than the ones at the bottom?
- What does the NearMe Now do?