Now that there is just one main NETcinity app, it will automatically cut out a lot of confusion on what to tell people to download. If you order a consultant kit, it comes with some marketing material such as door stickers, table tents, take away cards, and flyers. You will also have the option to order NETcinity merchandise from your back office portal. In addition, we are also unveiling a new price match incentive for marketing efforts. After a consultant has made 5 sales, they have the opportunity to have NETcinity partner with them and match up to $100/year for them to join their local chamber of commerce. After a consultant has made 10 sales, they will have the opportunity to have NETcinity co-op and match up to $100/a month for marketing in their specific area. We will start with Facebook advertising and slowly expand.
Articles in this section
- How do I create a promotion?
- CONSULTANTS: How do I sign up a client?
- CONSULTANT: How do I request a new image for my community?
- CONSULTANT: How do I stop getting emails to my personal email?
- CONSULTANT: How do I set up my Corporate email on my mobile phone?
- CONSULTANT: Where do I find the W-9 and other tax forms?
- CONSULTANT: How do I get a replicated corporate phone tree number?
- CONSULTANT: How much does a domain name cost?
- CONSULTANT: Do I have to have my own domain name?
- CONSULTANT: What size should I crop my picture for the portal?