Once you've reached the number of sales needed for the bonus, you must have that number of sales for at least 60 days before the bonus will be paid out. NETcinity ensures that there will be no client charge backs during that time.
Articles in this section
- CONSULTANT: How do I designate email for Paypal? Can I use my personal email for Paypal?
- CONSULTANT: What is the time frame for my Fast Track Bonus to arrive?
- CONSULTANT: Why have I not received my commission yet?
- CONSULTANT: Why do I not see some of my recent sales in my consultant portal?
- CONSULTANT: Do sales consultants and referrals signed up under them have different levels of commission rates?
- CONSULTANT: What are the 3 levels of fast track bonuses I am eligible to receive?
- CONSULTANT: I did not get credit for a sale I made.
- CONSULTANT: A sale that I made is not showing in my Consultant Portal.
- CONSULTANT: Will my commission check be direct deposited?
- CONSULTANT: If a client upgrades their services online or with the support department, will the sales consultant still get the additional commission?