We do allow free access to the local "News & Events" section of the NETcinity APP to the chamber or city. This portal access is granted to any local Chamber of Commerce or chosen city entity at no charge, but does not include a NETcinity Bluetooth beacon system. Chambers or cities may purchase services just as any other client.
Articles in this section
- CONSULTANT: How do I order an additional platform for my client?
- CONSULTANT: Can a consultant have a client's beacon sent to them?
- CONSULTANT: Can a client pay by check?
- CONSULTANT: Is there a free trial?
- CONSULTANT: Is there a money back guarantee?
- CONSULTANT: What is an enterprise account?
- CONSULTANT: Do Enterprise accounts count towards the fast track bonuses?
- CONSULTANT: Is there a discount for multiple locations/beacons?
- CONSULTANT: Can a consultant order an extra beacon?
- CONSULTANT: Is there a discount/reward for clients who refer another client?