Contact Support if you package is damaged and we will be happy to send you a new beacon free of charge. Beacons broken or damaged in shipping MUST be reported to NETcinity no later than 48 hours after package arrival. Reporting a damaged or broken beacon later may result in a replacement beacon charge.
Articles in this section
- Are you using someone else's technology? You mentioned patent but what else is involved?
- Can a timer be set on my promotion, to cut off on a certain day?
- Does my beacon have to be installed inside my actual business?
- Does speed factor in to beacons being able to hit cells in passing vehicles?
- I need help installing/programming my beacon upon its arrival.
- If my package accidentally gets returned to sender, what do I do?
- What do I need to do if the standard 3 business days has passed and my package has not been delivered?
- Do I need to be present for my delivery?
- Do I have access to my package tracking information?
- What if my address has changed and I need my package shipped to the new address?