The NETcinity APP is a smart APP so the more you use it the more active it becomes. Algorithms are set to help protect consumers and businesses alike. If you have recently received a promotion from the same business, the system may mute that promotion until a later date. If you continuously ignore a promotion or delete it without reading it, the algorithm could wait several days. Please also know that regardless of whether a proximity notification appears on your mobile device lock screen or not, the business's promotion will always be in your history when you go to the corresponding categories within the NETcinity APP. If you feel like your APP may not be working properly, try uninstalling and reinstalling the NETcinity APP again to make sure that the APP downloaded correctly. It is extremely important to allow the mobile APP to have access during initial setup. Be careful to always click "Allow" during all installation questions.
Articles in this section
- How do I reset App to get promotion from beacon?
- Location is ON but still no promos or listings showing up
- I have No Promotions and/or No Free Listings
- How do I opt out of receiving notifications from a specific business?
- Can I get in the app without creating an account?
- How do I pick the YEAR for my birthday?
- What are some advantages to this type of advertising vs radio or newspaper?
- What will the new app feature?
- In the category section, why do the businesses at the top look different than the ones at the bottom?
- What does the NearMe Now do?