There is no on or off switch, and the beacon is always ready to transmit. To make sure that your beacon is working properly you will need to log in to your NearMe portal and create a Promotion. Once that promotion is approved, you will be able to view it in the NETcinity app or you will receive a notification on your phone. That will mean it is working!
Articles in this section
- Are you using someone else's technology? You mentioned patent but what else is involved?
- Can a timer be set on my promotion, to cut off on a certain day?
- Does my beacon have to be installed inside my actual business?
- Does speed factor in to beacons being able to hit cells in passing vehicles?
- I need help installing/programming my beacon upon its arrival.
- If my package accidentally gets returned to sender, what do I do?
- What do I need to do if the standard 3 business days has passed and my package has not been delivered?
- Do I need to be present for my delivery?
- Do I have access to my package tracking information?
- What if my address has changed and I need my package shipped to the new address?