First make sure that it was sent for approval and that it is not in your pending file. If you do find it in your pending, click on Edit, and then all the way at the bottom of the promotion check the box "Set As Active", then save again. If your promotion continues to fail approval, please check your promotion for any foul language, offensive images, or any other content that is not approved in our Terms & Conditions.
Articles in this section
- How do I upload the 4 smaller images in my promotion?
- How do I change my credit card information?
- Is there a cap on the number of cell phones my promotions will hit per day?
- Is there a limit to the amount of promos I can create in one day?
- Can I cancel my subscription whenever I want?
- CONSULTANT: How do my customers sign up to receive my Platinum Subscription, one time a month, push notification?
- What happens when I click on the chat feature on the NETcinity website?
- What happens when a user favorites one of my promotions?
- Can seasonal businesses use the NETcinity app?
- Can a seasonal business pause their subscription?