Our platform algorithms cause most users with the NETcinity App downloaded on their phone to receive a notification of your promotion on their lock screens when they are in the proximity of your NETcinity beacon. When users search using the NearMe function with the NETcinity APP, ALL businesses will appear regardless of any algorithms. It's important to also note that if passing APP users have ignored your promotion multiple times, or set their mobile device settings to stop receiving your Bluetooth sent promotions, the notification will only stop appearing on their cell phone lock screen. Your promotion will still save in their NETcinity APP history section, and will continue to appear when the user performs a NearMe GPS search.
Articles in this section
- How do I upload the 4 smaller images in my promotion?
- How do I change my credit card information?
- Is there a cap on the number of cell phones my promotions will hit per day?
- Is there a limit to the amount of promos I can create in one day?
- Can I cancel my subscription whenever I want?
- What happens when I click on the chat feature on the NETcinity website?
- What happens when a user favorites one of my promotions?
- Can seasonal businesses use the NETcinity app?
- Can a seasonal business pause their subscription?
- What percentage discount will I receive for paying annually for my subscription instead of monthly?