You first must put http:// or https:// and than the website of your link. For example, instead of typing "www.MyBusiness.com", place the entire URL in the box. http://www.MyBusiness.com TIP: Open your business website in any website browser and click on the URL address so that it highlights. Then copy & paste that address in to the NearMe Promotion field that requires your full website address.
Articles in this section
- How do I upload the 4 smaller images in my promotion?
- How do I change my credit card information?
- Is there a cap on the number of cell phones my promotions will hit per day?
- Is there a limit to the amount of promos I can create in one day?
- Can I cancel my subscription whenever I want?
- CONSULTANT: How do my customers sign up to receive my Platinum Subscription, one time a month, push notification?
- What happens when I click on the chat feature on the NETcinity website?
- What happens when a user favorites one of my promotions?
- Can seasonal businesses use the NETcinity app?
- Can a seasonal business pause their subscription?