Once you have the NETcinity app downloaded, promotions will send a notification to the lock screen of a cell phone. You can swipe it away and it will go into your history for you to access later. If you do not want to see the notifications from a business or community alert, simply adjust your settings within the APP.
Articles in this section
- How do I upload the 4 smaller images in my promotion?
- How do I change my credit card information?
- Is there a cap on the number of cell phones my promotions will hit per day?
- Is there a limit to the amount of promos I can create in one day?
- Can I cancel my subscription whenever I want?
- What happens when I click on the chat feature on the NETcinity website?
- What happens when a user favorites one of my promotions?
- Can seasonal businesses use the NETcinity app?
- Can a seasonal business pause their subscription?
- What percentage discount will I receive for paying annually for my subscription instead of monthly?