Consultants are only allowed 1 beacon and one Consultant Platform. Unless your beacon has been damaged or has stopped working for some reason. A beacon can stop working for a number of reasons. Water, excessive heat, and dropping the beacon are a few cases. Please remember that NETcinity beacons are designed to be permanently mounted safely out of harms way with a business. So carrying your beacon around with you can cause a number of issues with your beacon so be very careful. In the event that your beacon is damaged or quits broadcasting for any reason, NETcinity supplies our Consultants with a new replacement beacon for a very minimal charge. Please contact support for help.
Articles in this section
- CONSULTANT: How do I order an additional platform for my client?
- CONSULTANT: Can a consultant have a client's beacon sent to them?
- CONSULTANT: Can a client pay by check?
- CONSULTANT: Is there a free trial?
- CONSULTANT: Is there a money back guarantee?
- CONSULTANT: What is an enterprise account?
- CONSULTANT: Do Enterprise accounts count towards the fast track bonuses?
- CONSULTANT: Is there a discount for multiple locations/beacons?
- CONSULTANT: Can a consultant order an extra beacon?
- CONSULTANT: Is there a discount/reward for clients who refer another client?