NETcinity does not require Clients with 10 or less platforms to sign a contract. The only contracts associated with any NETcinity services are with Enterprise accounts only. If a Client wishes to receive special pricing with 10 or more qualified locations, they have the option to request a quote for deep discounted pricing. If the Client chooses to accept the Enterprise pricing they are required to sign a contract.
Articles in this section
- CONSULTANT: How do I order an additional platform for my client?
- CONSULTANT: Can a consultant have a client's beacon sent to them?
- CONSULTANT: Can a client pay by check?
- CONSULTANT: Is there a free trial?
- CONSULTANT: Is there a money back guarantee?
- CONSULTANT: What is an enterprise account?
- CONSULTANT: Do Enterprise accounts count towards the fast track bonuses?
- CONSULTANT: Is there a discount for multiple locations/beacons?
- CONSULTANT: Can a consultant order an extra beacon?
- CONSULTANT: Is there a discount/reward for clients who refer another client?