You can find this information from within your Consultant Portal under "Sales Consultant Agreement". In summary to your question, if more than 51% of the company is sold, and the new acquiring company decides not to pay the independent contractors (Consultants) in the field, then there are some protections built into your agreement. If this scenario happens Consultants are paid 3 times their average monthly commission from the previous 12 months, and all in one lump sum payout. However, we feel this scenario is not likely. Why? Because a company that is acquiring your local business may very likely want to keep YOU as the local friendly servicing Consultant to keep the accounts happy. This is our personal opinion on this.
Articles in this section
- How do I create a promotion?
- CONSULTANTS: How do I sign up a client?
- CONSULTANT: How do I request a new image for my community?
- CONSULTANT: How do I stop getting emails to my personal email?
- CONSULTANT: How do I set up my Corporate email on my mobile phone?
- CONSULTANT: Where do I find the W-9 and other tax forms?
- CONSULTANT: How do I get a replicated corporate phone tree number?
- CONSULTANT: How much does a domain name cost?
- CONSULTANT: Do I have to have my own domain name?
- CONSULTANT: What size should I crop my picture for the portal?