A beacon can stop working for a number of reasons. Water, excessive heat, and dropping the beacon are a few cases. Please remember that NETcinity beacons are designed to be permanently mounted safely out of harms way with a business. So carrying your beacon around with you can cause a number of issues with your beacon so be very careful. In the event that your beacon is damaged or quits broadcasting for any reason, NETcinity supplies our Consultants with a new replacement beacon for a very minimal charge. Please contact support for help.
Articles in this section
- How do I create a promotion?
- CONSULTANTS: How do I sign up a client?
- CONSULTANT: How do I request a new image for my community?
- CONSULTANT: How do I stop getting emails to my personal email?
- CONSULTANT: How do I set up my Corporate email on my mobile phone?
- CONSULTANT: Where do I find the W-9 and other tax forms?
- CONSULTANT: How do I get a replicated corporate phone tree number?
- CONSULTANT: How much does a domain name cost?
- CONSULTANT: Do I have to have my own domain name?
- CONSULTANT: What size should I crop my picture for the portal?