NETcinity relies on local entities to manage that data. Please submit a support ticket about this and we will contact the local entity in charge of your community events! Sorry for any inconvenience that this may have caused you.
Articles in this section
- Chamber Community Events not showing
- Community Event section has incorrect data
- For marketing and social media website purposes, are there any certain hashtags that NETcinity would like us to use?
- How do I sign-up to manage the Local Events for my community?
- How far in advance can a local entity post community events?
- I am a representative from a Chamber of Commerce or other city entity- what is my EIN number the form is asking for?
- Who controls the community events?
- Who's placing community news and events in my APP?