NETcinity relies solely on an entity in your local area for this. Usually, a Chamber of Commerce is in control of the event information within your community mobile APP but sometimes the local city or other government entity is granted control of this information. Please submit a support ticket if you see inaccurate information at any time.
Articles in this section
- Chamber Community Events not showing
- Community Event section has incorrect data
- For marketing and social media website purposes, are there any certain hashtags that NETcinity would like us to use?
- How do I sign-up to manage the Local Events for my community?
- How far in advance can a local entity post community events?
- I am a representative from a Chamber of Commerce or other city entity- what is my EIN number the form is asking for?
- Who controls the community events?
- Who's placing community news and events in my APP?