Platinum subscribed businesses may send out one group push notification broadcast per month to an unlimited amount of their clients who are opted in to receive notifications from your particular business. Do not confuse a push notification broadcast with a Bluetooth beacon notification though. All businesses on any NETcinity Platform may communicate an unlimited amount of notifications from their NETcinity Bluetooth beacon each day. However our Platinum Platform subscribed businesses also have the ability to send out non-proximity messages called push notifications. Push notifications send to a mobile device almost anywhere around the world. Platinum Platform clients have the ability to send one push notification per month to their own clients who agreed to receive push notifications from that business.
Articles in this section
- How do I upload the 4 smaller images in my promotion?
- How do I change my credit card information?
- Is there a cap on the number of cell phones my promotions will hit per day?
- Is there a limit to the amount of promos I can create in one day?
- Can I cancel my subscription whenever I want?
- What happens when I click on the chat feature on the NETcinity website?
- What happens when a user favorites one of my promotions?
- Can seasonal businesses use the NETcinity app?
- Can a seasonal business pause their subscription?
- What percentage discount will I receive for paying annually for my subscription instead of monthly?