We keep track of the battery life here at the home office and will alert you when a replacement beacon is needed. The batteries are not replaceable in the beacon, but generally, last up to 18 months depending on the conditions the beacon is located in. NETcinity beacon replacement charges are very minimal and ship quickly so your service is not interrupted.
Articles in this section
- How do I upload the 4 smaller images in my promotion?
- How do I change my credit card information?
- Is there a cap on the number of cell phones my promotions will hit per day?
- Is there a limit to the amount of promos I can create in one day?
- Can I cancel my subscription whenever I want?
- What happens when I click on the chat feature on the NETcinity website?
- What happens when a user favorites one of my promotions?
- Can seasonal businesses use the NETcinity app?
- Can a seasonal business pause their subscription?
- What percentage discount will I receive for paying annually for my subscription instead of monthly?