To see your analytics, you will need to click on analytics on the top of your screen, then you will click on Promotion Statistics, then click on the title of the active promotion you see listed. Now three graphs should appear. On each of the three graphs there is a little dot (centered on the cross hairs). When you hover your cursor over the dot it will show you the number for that analytic.
Articles in this section
- How do I upload the 4 smaller images in my promotion?
- How do I change my credit card information?
- Is there a cap on the number of cell phones my promotions will hit per day?
- Is there a limit to the amount of promos I can create in one day?
- Can I cancel my subscription whenever I want?
- What happens when I click on the chat feature on the NETcinity website?
- What happens when a user favorites one of my promotions?
- Can seasonal businesses use the NETcinity app?
- Can a seasonal business pause their subscription?
- What percentage discount will I receive for paying annually for my subscription instead of monthly?